Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - 90's 5.0 mustang stock vs FI zx3
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2010, 07:54 PM   #26
02_z_x_3
Focus Addict

Fan#: 53977
What I Drive: 02 zx3

FF Reputation: 9 02_z_x_3 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (13)
me incompetant? not hardly buddy. I drive a circle track car, never been to a strip driving in my life. I can point a full tube chassis dirt car on 3 wheels as straight as anyone can on 4 wheels. i would have to say 6-700hp being limitied to a 8" wide tire is a lot harder to drive than a 300hp mustang in a straight line. i think you are one of those internet tough guys. I was just simply stating what his car ran with the mods he had and simply doubted you running 10s with a stock short block. If you are changing stroke it is no longer a stock short block. I never stated anything about me driving, you took that one upon yourself. that focus walks tht mustang with 4 less cylinders and i imagine about 100 less ponies than a mustang you stated, all while getting high 20's to low 30 mpgs. what more could you ask for? there is a twin turboed mustang around here that runs 9s. I doubt you are running 9s on all motor out of a stock 5.0 i am sure im not the only one