Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - "Don't Ask, Don't Tell"
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2010, 11:46 AM   #15
CJohn364
GoKart and Me!!!

Fan#: 49277
What I Drive: 2K5 ZX4 SEt (ATX) French Blue, Met

Points 73,243, Level 100
Points: 73,243, Level: 100 Points: 73,243, Level: 100 Points: 73,243, Level: 100
Level Up 0% Completed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 119 CJohn364 Excellent Standing Member CJohn364 Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onlyford4me View Post
4. Equal punishment. Will there be a political correctness in the punishment process for violation of General Order number 1 and sexual harassment cases? I highly suspect yes. The minute the media catches any wind of a gay being discharged for sleeping with someone in a war zone or someone punished for sexual harassment, it'll be all over the news. And it happens all the time with straight people violating that order. Imagine if women and men were allowed to sleep in the same rooms together.

5. Training. I can only imagine the amount of sensitivity training that will occur. Will this affect readiness? What will have to be cut to teach this? If nothing, then there's no issue here.
Yup, you here about people getting in trouble for have straight sex while deployed, but you never see it on the news. In this case, however, you'll prolly hear about it in the news for about a week.

As far as the sensitivity training, they are already reinvinting the wheel with that crap. EO classes will focus more on the subject. Remember P.O.S.H.(Prevention Of Sexual Harassment) training? It's been reinvented to S.H.A.R.P. (Sexual Harassment Awareness Reporting Program) or something to that effect.
Sedan Revolution #61 / NW Posse #2
FF Moderator
Member Rules
Buy-Sell-Trade Rules
Complete 'How-To' Archive
General Racing Thread Rules