Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - For Sale: Complete Focus Power DIY turbo kit.
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 06:26 PM   #1
horsePOOGAS
Focus Addict

Fan#: 30328
What I Drive: 02 SVT

FF Reputation: 1 horsePOOGAS Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (7)
For Sale: Complete Focus Power DIY turbo kit.

I have for sale my entire Focus Power DIY turbo kit. I bought this kit a little over a year a go shortly after Tom released it.
And this is for a SVT focus but can be modified easily to fit a ZX3.

All parts have less then 500 miles(except turbo see below). I just had the car tuned last summer to 15 PSI and all I can say was wow. I have to sell because I have low compression :( I would fix it but I have a 9 month son that has more of my attention lol So I need to move on.

It comes with:

-Tom's Comp turbo that comes with his SVT kit (brand new! less then 20 miles) Also comes with fittings on turbo WITH oil restricter. I ruined my first turbo because I didn't have an oil restricter. Comp warrantied and sent me a new one.

-Oil lines, from head to turbo and turbo to oil pan.

-Piping from turbo to intercooler-intercooler to TB.

-Interercooler made by OBX

-Greddy type RS BOV.

-ALL vibrant couplers (red) and ALL T-bolt clamps

-2.5'' Down pipe with V-band (also comes with V-band) also has slip style flang for WG to dump into.

-Turbonetics Evolution WG with dump tube.

-SPA manifold with adapter plate for Evolution WG.

-Diablo Mafia.

-Siemens Deka 60# injectors (I bought these used I am not sure of mileage other then what I've put on them. They worked great for me)

-3" Maf tube made by CFM

-Greddy Profec B Spec II boost controller. I had cut the solenoid wires to run them through my fire wall...at the time I didn't know of a better way but I spliced them together and the controller worked fine. Someone could solder (recommended) them together and it would be ok, right now they are un-hooked. This will come with the original box and manual.

-Auto Meter Ultra light Boost gauge.

^^^^ All this for $2,100 plus shipping! ^^^^

It's priced to move and I'm pretty firm on it. I'm open to a payment plan BUT you need to PM about it and we'll talk.

^^^^ I have two more items to go with this for $2,500 ^^^^

-J&S knock sensor with knock sensor gauge

- KB Boost-A-pump

I don't want to part this out. I feel it's a AWSOME kit for the money that I'm asking. I feel like I should be asking more but I need to move this. If i have no interest at all then i'll consider parting.

Pictures:

A shot of most of everything

Comp turbo

Hot side of Comp turbo with Vband

Intake and filter for turbo, TB pipe.

3" MAF tube

Diablo MAfia

OBX intercooler (Tom approved)

60# injectors

Pressure line and dump line for oil

Greddy BOV

SPA manifold

Evolution WG with adaptor. (counter sunk bolts with manifold picture) Dump tube is heat wrapped

Intercooler piping

2.5" down pipe (heat wrapped)

EBC and Boost gauge

Cut wires that were mentioned above

J&S knock sensor

Knock sensor gauge

Boost-A-pump

Boost-A-pump adjustment knob

Please PM me with any question. I check my email daily and through out the day.

Forgot to mention I'm located in Bloomington, Indiana. I will ship to all lower 48 states.