Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - A bit of help please, after a year, going back
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 12:00 PM   #3
tukaniSVT
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST

Fan#: 5521
What I Drive: 2003 SVT Focus 2009 BMW 335i

Points 36,339, Level 100
Points: 36,339, Level: 100 Points: 36,339, Level: 100 Points: 36,339, Level: 100
Level Up 0% Completed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 34 tukaniSVT Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Hey Thanks man ... Yeah I figured I would be spending between 225-250 for a helmet at the moment.

So, if you could save me a bit on shipping that would be awesome.

Do you work at a particular store with a website or is it just Bellhelmets.com?

Thanks for the info on the Rotas ... Are they really 470 SHIPPED FOR A SET?!?!?!? No Way ... Nice.

I just might order those after all.

When I go back start the session in January, I want at least the helmet and either 4 new tires or 4 new wheels. Then in January I will buy either 4 new tires or 4 new wheels ...

So I will run with my 17s at the moment with the Kumho Esctas that are on there as my daily for the SVT ... and when February hits, I should be able to switch into either the 15s or 16s ... MY HOPES FOR THE 15s!!!

Spreading my money just a bit because Holidays is kinda taking away from most of my funds. And the wife wouldn't be too happy with me spending close to 1000 bucks just on me ... without spending an equal amount on her ... lol.

**EDIT** FF REP For the Help Man.

-Ray-
Hatch Nation Member: #147

R.I.P - FELLOW FF MEMBER, IZZY, BLK2k3GTS, will always be remembered. We will compete on a different course again one day.