Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Focus Fanatics Ride of the Month Showcase
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 06:49 PM   #71
Chick

Fan#: 151
What I Drive: '11 Fiesta SES, '13 Civic Si Sedan

FF Reputation: 133 Chick Excellent Standing Member Chick Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (37)
DECEMBER RIDE OF THE MONTH(2010)

Member name: JMILLER_1974
Model: ST (w/Street Appearance Package)
Color: Pitch Black

Why he loves his Focus:
"Okay, lets see. Why do I love My Focus? Easy, because it loves driving hard as much as I do. Honestly, I never thought I would find a compact car that would respond to My driving style the way the Focus does. Having started this love affair as something of a clueless ricer with a POS SPI/ATX, I knew when that one was gone that I would buy another, and that won't change. I love My ST like no other car, and not too long ago, I was given an opportunity to trade titles for an older BMW e36(M3), which I happily turned down. Crazy, maybe. But I love this little car that much."

His future plans:
"What are My future plans? Well, I'd love to go FI, most likely turbo, unless a proven S/C kit comes to light. Sadly, having that goal in mind has kept Me from getting certain bolt ons like exhaust or even a tune until I go boost. Go big or go home, right?lol"

MODIFICATIONS

EXTERIOR:
Euro OEM ST badge
VHT Nite Shade on tails and 3rd brake
CFM shorty billet aluminum antenna
Custom flat black painted stock headlights

INTERIOR:
DIY "STS" with Auto Zone F1 style shift knob
Black microsuede headliner

I.C.E.:

ENGINE DRESS-UP:

PERFORMANCE:
Custom SRI/CAI(depending on the season, SRI in the winter, CAI in the Summer) with AEM Dry Flo cone

SUSPENSION:
Zenn lowering springs(2.2" avg. drop)

WHEELS, TIRES & BRAKES:
03 EAP SVT wheels professionally painted GM Bright Red(AKA Corvette Red) with center caps painted Mercedes Benz Black(pending ST overlays)

MISC.: