focus_guy_03
Powering America

Fan#: 3336
What I Drive: '14 Focus ST3, '14 Explorer XLT 4WD

FF Reputation: 10 focus_guy_03 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (9)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiscoZx3 View Post
Mike, yeah. I'm on now. Don't know how much longer I'll be on though.

I got home tonight and my TopGear edition of Forza3 was waiting for me. So I'm ready whenever we decide to start these races. Just waiting on my brother to gift me all my cars back since I started a new career. And oh mah gawd @ how big and slow the stock Citroen C4 is. I knew I should have picked the Fiesta as my first car. Sheesh. But after a little bit of modification, she's okay now.
Haha, yeah, the Fiesta, IMO, is the best of the starting cars on there. As for when we get the series going, check the thread over in Focus Nation, as it has been updated with all the pertinent info.

Quote:
Also, sidenote..how the hell do I know if my car is SOHC or DOHC? I've always assumed it was DOHC because that seems to be the most common (from what I've seen. could be wrong?) but I've never really been 100% sure..
As in your Focus? If your valve cover says "Zetec 16v", or something like that on it, then you have a DOHC, the only Focus motor that was a SOHC was the SPI, and those were only available in the hatch in Canada, as far as I know.

Quote:
Paladin, what's your GT?
His is TitanSVTF.

Mike

XboxLive GamerTag - focusguyzx5