Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - 3rd Place!
Thread: 3rd Place!
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 11:44 AM   #5
tb1999
Focus Addict

Fan#: 44261
What I Drive: '05 ZX3 D2.3 & '03 Jag S-TYPE 4.2L

Points 24,024, Level 94
Points: 24,024, Level: 94 Points: 24,024, Level: 94 Points: 24,024, Level: 94
Level Up 68% Completed
Level up: 68% Level up: 68% Level up: 68%
Forum Activity 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
FF Reputation: 47 tb1999 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenRanger94 View Post
So we had our annual awards banquet last night, and I took 3rd Place in overall points for SCCA Region 105 as well as first in ST! Yeah baby!
Now I'll have to see how well I stack up against the Philly region when I move out there in the spring.
Congrats!

Philly region has a very serious Auto X program. Many members do the national tour. Thier events are pretty full, and don't always have a lot of runs, the format is very close to the format used in the nationals.

You will definitely find the region challenging and your skills will inevitably improve because of it.

They have one really good site. Warminster which is an old airport runway, nice and flat, lots of grip, but a few bumps and surface transitions to keep it interesting. Closest thing I have seen to a national event on a regional level.

You should enjoy it quite a bit, I used to drive over 2 hours to get to philly events @ Warminster with a smile on my face both ways.......

Inventor of "The $0 Thunder Throttle" & "Focuzdax-7" brake swap.
I like the same qualities in women and pistons; Lightweight, fast, and with the smallest skirts possible...