Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Under $30 mods here!
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 12:04 PM   #271
bacon1992
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 69339
What I Drive: 2008 Blue SES

FF Reputation: 1 bacon1992 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
plans

As i'm at college i cant really give pictures right now but i've got a ton of little minimods from when i first got the car. Right now i'm looking to paint all the aluminum in the dash a metallic orange and match the air vents and speaker wells too. Eventually take orange thread and embrodier the front and back seats seems (or find a way to give it a pipe embroidery along the seems, any ideas?) caliper paint is always a good idea. advance auto sells spray cans for customizing rims. the '08 to '10 have door sills that say focus (i'm going to paint the innards orange on those instead of them being all black. looking to do a grill mod soon. (keep original plastic grill but add aluminum mesh to the back and tear out the plastic and the front bumber and mold with aluminum to match grill. Also painting the fog light holders chrome. Debadge and remount is easy and clean looking if done with care. (plan to either black the letters out or paint match and remount on the mesh for the front grille, guerilla glue works well (blue or black for color)?)

also have one idea i Really wann do but have no idea about how to go about it... ideas much apprecitaed.: I want to wire and led rig all around my rear window and back to side windows (on the coupe) to my break light. that way when i hit the breaks my entire window becomes a break light (maybe put it on a toggle switch so i could turn it on only at night.) (dont know if this is even legal but i want it
SES #020