Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - What other ford seats fit into an 07 SE?
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010, 02:33 AM   #1
BowerR64
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 78699
What I Drive: 2007 ZX3 SE

Points 11,745, Level 71
Points: 11,745, Level: 71 Points: 11,745, Level: 71 Points: 11,745, Level: 71
Level Up 24% Completed
Level up: 24% Level up: 24% Level up: 24%
Forum Activity 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
FF Reputation: 12 BowerR64 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
What other ford seats fit into an 07 SE?

Man the driver seat in my 07 is killing my back. The model i have has a little crank down near the floor and it raises and lowers the actual seat giving me more head room. Im 6'4 so need the extra hight.

The problem is when i crank the seat down lowering me down near the floor the back rest has this hard bar that goes across down low near the lubar area and its killing me. This has to be one of the most uncomfortable car seats ive ever sat in.

Im wondering what other cars ford makes that i coudl maybe rob one from a salvage yard and put in mine. I dont care about looks i just want somthing a little more comfortable and low like when i have the bench part lowered.

Maybe a mustang seat? they seem a little lower but im not for sure. Ide like to maybe fix mine just to keep it all stock but i figured incase i screw it up it would be nice to have one i could pop in as a replacement incase.