Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Teh Official Mid-Atlantic Boredom Thread!!11!!
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010, 11:57 PM   #47122
Kfokus
Focus autox'r

Fan#: 40398
What I Drive: zx3

FF Reputation: 41 Kfokus Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (11)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahuzen View Post
so i think the clutch is already coming out of the 05. now im glad i got the warranty. it only slips though when i shift fast. so it should be good for a little bit.
Perfect time to do a Diff/FLy/Clutch upgrade. The flywheel makes a real nice difference in how it revs, and the diff makes it feel like it has 20hp more.
The traction a atb diff gives ya is awesome. And if ya really want to get out the hole faster go withthe Ford Racing 4.06 fd gears. I love em.
Now I just need a job so I can afford to go racing, or to a g2g(like coopers rock), or pay off debts...etc...
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixshooter View Post
So I got a parking ticket today for forgetting my parking permit. $20. I am done for the day. Brain is shut down. I attempted this day when I woke up, but it is no match for me. Brain will restart Friday afternoon then I will kill some more braincells later that night!
LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by misfire View Post
a member on here is putting gt 500 reps on his focus.

i like them on the gt 500, but im not sure what i think of them on a focus.
With it being lowered, and with some rubber on dem wheels, I think it'll look good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by slipster17 View Post
Hey Ashley... what do you think of a tint and some white accents on the Fiesta?

My names not Ashley, but I Dig the blacked out light bezels+tint, but I have to second that with going black with the mirrors/accents/spoiler. But that's just my 2 cents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kicker226 View Post
i got a magnet from a friend... its on the back of the hatch... it says "show me your tits"
ROFLMAO! Where can I get one of these?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZX3_Chick View Post
Soooo I forgot to mention...

If any of you old-timers (& new-timers!) have heard of New Edge Performance, Tony D asked me if he could use some photos that I took of the old Si & the Fiesta for his website & blog How cool is that?
Thats VERY cool. Tony D is the man. Show us once its up.