Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Wife made me get rid of Mustang and Focus for Family Car
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2004, 09:45 PM   #9
blackandgold
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 495
What I Drive: 2008 VW GTI 2006 Ford Explorer LTD

FF Reputation: 1 blackandgold Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally posted by Kicknzx3
damn man...i feel so bad for u....jackass :)

nice man. fun car to drive
Yeah kickn I ran a search and saw your brothers car got jacked and that got me really worried but I saw in 2005 they added the same security as Ford does with the chip in the key. i will probably still get the Accesport EMU for better security and an extra 30hp to the wheels. Regardless of this new car guys I am still gonna stay around here since I love the site and the people here. I still love foci's and especially mustangs but the damn climate in PA is set for snow and I wanted a better handling car for it. I just wish Ford would import an RS or offer a high HP AWD car. I already miss my stang and the handling of my focus but teh damn speed in this thing is fricken addictive. I can't wait to go balls out after the break in period. This is my first stick as well so i am getting used to that. Just remember ... it is still a 4 door family car.
^ what the hell is that supposed to mean, you quote me and then put down some american eagle sh**