Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - starting auto cross in my city
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2010, 09:14 PM   #3
thehubster
Focus Addict

Fan#: 46763
What I Drive: 2002 Blue Focus SVT

FF Reputation: 2 thehubster Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
ya its almost three hours away and i don't have the time to travel like that. I have heard several people i know express how they would like it if there where auto cross here in town. there is an airforce base here with about 6000 people on it. i know several who would be interested in doing this. As for the truck and all of that. I really don't think it would be that big to start with. Heck to start it would probably be very simple classes and simple timing. When one class is running the others would be working the course. Of course this is all predicated on the assumption that there would be anyone there in the first place. So to start i really don't think i would work with the whole nine yards. I think it would take time for it really catch on but i believe it would. As for talking to the SCCA i wanted to talk to some of the folks here first to see if there was even any validity in trying. thanks for your advice though. :)