DrkKnight614
GO Green

Fan#: 14522
What I Drive: 2003 2.0L Grabber Green Zx3

FF Reputation: 47 DrkKnight614 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmoose View Post
Haha, well you do realize the Impreza uses a traditional 4-speed automatic... right? Not even a CVT. Well the 2009 model I drove did at least. But to be honest it wasn't that bad. The throttle was extremely responsive and there was never any lack of power with its choice of gear, even as I tossed it around hilly back roads. I seriously came close to actually buying it.

But yes, dual clutch Subies would kick major ass. It would definitely help improve the fuel economy to get more of that horsepower and torque down on all four wheels. Anyway sorry... getting a little off topic here.
Oh it still uses that ancient 4 spd...terrible. How bout instead of shoving the sti body kit on your cars subbie, you update your powertrains and improve your interior quality since your starting to fall behind. They have a new updated boxer engine too, but from what I rear it puts out the same power and only gets 1 mpg better then the last one...not really sure what the point of the upgrade. Sorry very off topic

Posted via FF Mobile