Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - OE Steering wheel, Centerforce clutch, OE motor mounts and OE exhaust manifold
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 02:46 AM   #1
zetecDon
Where am I?

Fan#: 62506
What I Drive: 02 ZX3, 02 MX-5

Points 12,520, Level 73
Points: 12,520, Level: 73 Points: 12,520, Level: 73 Points: 12,520, Level: 73
Level Up 18% Completed
Level up: 18% Level up: 18% Level up: 18%
Forum Activity 24%
Activity: 24% Activity: 24% Activity: 24%
FF Reputation: 28 zetecDon Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (45)
OE Steering wheel, Centerforce clutch, OE motor mounts and OE exhaust manifold

I am clearing out my storage loft so I am having to sell these parts that I no longer need. The items listed are priced without shipping unless otherwise specified. They will be shipped out from Amelia, Ohio. If you have any questions about anything, feel free to send me a PM.

First up, my OE steering wheel that I had taken off my car. As you can see from the pictures it is nearly perfect and doesn't have the usual wear marks on the top or edges like most do. If your steering wheel looks like crap and are wanting something better looking, this one is for you. *SOLD*

Next item is a Centerforce Dual Friction clutch that is for the Zetec as far as I know. I bought it with the intentions of putting it on my car but used a different one instead. It is still in it's original box and unused. This would work great as a stock replacement if you're needing it. *SOLD*

Last item is my old exhaust manifold. I have replaced everything and this is just sitting around being in the way. Will work great if you just need to replace yours but want to remain stock. Still in one piece and has no holes. Price $10 + shipping.

Last edited by zetecDon; 10-22-2010 at 01:39 PM.