DrkKnight614
GO Green

Fan#: 14522
What I Drive: 2003 2.0L Grabber Green Zx3

FF Reputation: 47 DrkKnight614 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriousFocus View Post
^^^ Dark Knight is 100% right. Quit the whine/bitxh talk- we've got what we've wanted for so long. NOW GO BUY ONE! You know the aftermarket is going to go wild and probably 'fast and furious' on this one and we'll have any bumper choice we want for the ST. FF has changed some since I first joined back in 05 but I think most of it is for the better. There are some very car-smart people on this site. I never had to buy a manual for my car until I tackled the timing belt!

I plan on test driving one as soon as they hit the lots! I'd like a 4 door sometime in the next 3 years if they drive how I expect. Great job Ford on the new Focus and Focus ST! I want to see how far they will go with this platform now...can we still dream of one day seeing a Second Gen Focus RS possibly AWD - with 350HP? In my mind the ultimate EVO/STI fighter may be a possiblity in the future if the economy picks up and demand for this car is high. It would be great to see Ford beating the Japanese at there own "new muscle/sport-compact" game! Again- Great job Ford!!!

Posted via FF Mobile Shouldnt be to hard, with the evo and stis 3500+ poundage and their 35k+ asking price I think Ford gas the capability of undercutting them with both...not to mention in the fuel economy and safety department as well. Next week well have official numbers on this car, price, engine states and hopefully fuel mileage. I really wont be surprised if they come out and say this thing will get 26mpg city and 35mpg hwy. If they can squeeze 31 out of the NA mustang they can certainly do it with the focus. And that will be a big deal.