Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - High Performance 2012 Ford Focus ST
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2010, 05:05 PM   #218
FuriousFocus
Focus Addict

Fan#: 26361
What I Drive: 02 Zetec 5speed

FF Reputation: 5 FuriousFocus Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
^^^ Dark Knight is 100% right. Quit the whine/bitxh talk- we've got what we've wanted for so long. NOW GO BUY ONE! You know the aftermarket is going to go wild and probably 'fast and furious' on this one and we'll have any bumper choice we want for the ST. FF has changed some since I first joined back in 05 but I think most of it is for the better. There are some very car-smart people on this site. I never had to buy a manual for my car until I tackled the timing belt!

I plan on test driving one as soon as they hit the lots! I'd like a 4 door sometime in the next 3 years if they drive how I expect. Great job Ford on the new Focus and Focus ST! I want to see how far they will go with this platform now...can we still dream of one day seeing a Second Gen Focus RS possibly AWD - with 350HP? In my mind the ultimate EVO/STI fighter may be a possiblity in the future if the economy picks up and demand for this car is high. It would be great to see Ford beating the Japanese at there own "new muscle/sport-compact" game! Again- Great job Ford!!!