View Single Post
Old 09-25-2010, 12:20 PM   #217
DrkKnight614
GO Green

Fan#: 14522
What I Drive: 2003 2.0L Grabber Green Zx3

FF Reputation: 47 DrkKnight614 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Posted via FF Mobile We finally get something, and instead of omg idk what to think of the looks but FINALLLY ITS HERE A PERFORMANCE FOCUS!!! we get bitchn. Honestly FF has becoming very whiney in the passed few years. I understand peoples complaints for yeas but I said, dont worry a performance focus is coming be patient, and now it has. Instead of people being like wowo I was wrong Ford is doing great things...some people are just continuing to complain. I even said that most of these complainers are just complaining to complain because thats what kind of people they are. Even if we got the RS....someone would of complained about something.

So stop whining and embrace the new Ford that is giving us EVERYTHING that we've asked for since 2005...and honestly its pretty much everything. We asked for euro fords, were getting them, we dreamed of factory turbos, were getting them, we wanted quality to go up, we getting it, we wanted the focus to be global again, were getting it, we asked for the return of a true performance focus....we're getting it. We're pretty spoiled right now.