Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - High Performance 2012 Ford Focus ST
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2010, 10:07 AM   #211
coppertits
Focus Addict

Fan#: 22585
What I Drive: 07 silver MS3 gt

FF Reputation: 3 coppertits Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbones00SE View Post
I'm not sure what you're looking at, but he showed how a Fiesta ST (Yes, it was an older model), looks very similar to the MKII, which came out after it. In any case, if you disregard the pictures and look at what he said, it was clear that he was saying (cause he said so) that if you are the type of person who wants a car with the feel and styling of the MKI and MKII then the Fiesta is the car you will most relate to. The MKIII is a whole new car that doesn't look like the Focus as we like to think of the Focus because it's not. It's a new and different car, just with the name Focus. You can call it growing up or whatever, but it is what it is.

Now, I don't have a problem with it because in the 6 years I've owned my Focus, I've grown up too. So, this new Focus fits me perfectly. That's not going to happen with everyone. True, the Fiesta is 8 inches shorter than a MKI and in a lower class, but the Fiesta seems to better fit those who aren't feeling the new Focus.
yup yup

~zoom-zoom~