Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - **Nominations for October ROTM-MULTIPLE FOCUS OWNERS**
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 07:26 PM   #41
03HardSVT
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 71867
What I Drive: 2004 Comp Orange SVT

FF Reputation: 1 03HardSVT Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
ok ill try this again im nom myself i daily drive my 2004 comp o svt with now only 17,7xx on the odo. i also use my old car which i had before my first svt it is a 2001 black spi 5 speed( i drive this to deliver pizza). im only 18 and i am on my 4th foci now haha yes my 4th started with a midnight blue 2001 ztech but it was auto :( dealed with it for a year and got the spi from my brother when my parents gave him the duratech my dad had. started working on the spi and about 3 months after i got it my parents surprized me for x mas with a 03 infra red 4dr svt and then 3 months later to the day on my 18th birthday some jack a$$ in his escalade hit my car while it was parked totaled it and ran away then a month later my new baby came and i couldnt be any happier i recived my comp o at the end of april with only 7,100 on the odo so i have put 10k on it already i love to drive my svt :) and now here are some pics....

my spi the pizza machine

pepsi is the bomb

then i got this thing (my favorite color)

tried out the rims off my spi for a little bit rubbed too much for my svt so i went back to stock

then this happened to it

so now this is my currentt dd and i couldnt say one bad thing about it i love it and everything about it my roof is a carbon fiber textured vyinal wrap which is what my dad does for a living

i would also like to nom kenzx3

2003 Infrared SVT Build# 1910...R.I.P...(i was parked not my fault.)

So Cal Crew #19