Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - High Performance 2012 Ford Focus ST
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 09:55 AM   #207
Onlyford4me
Umm, nothing

Fan#: 3341
What I Drive: 03 Black ZX3, 09 F150

Points 4,729, Level 43
Points: 4,729, Level: 43 Points: 4,729, Level: 43 Points: 4,729, Level: 43
Level Up 90% Completed
Level up: 90% Level up: 90% Level up: 90%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 7 Onlyford4me Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekGrugan View Post
^^yes!!

All you "enthusiasts" begged and asked Ford to bring something of a performance model Focus over here and NOW that they've finally decided to, most of you are just complaining and argueing about it or what the price os going to be when you guys have no idea!

I agree with ThunderST, everyone should reread this thread and see how dumb some of your posts are. Sure its not the best looking thing out there but it is very nice and farking rad and a heck of alot better looking then the base model 2012 Focus. And buddy was right, its not in the same "class" the past Focus where in (you want that, buy a Fiesta), its matured and stepped up big time, no question abooooot it
Well put. I've been waiting for quite some time for a new performance Focus to come out. Now that its here, I'm not complaining, I'll just buy one. I think it looks fantastic both inside and out. The performance numbers will be right where I'd like to see them and i will be in the market for a new car late 2012. HellllllllllllllllOOOOOOOOOO Focus number 3.

"Government is not the solution to the problem; government is the problem."