Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - High Performance 2012 Ford Focus ST
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 07:31 PM   #205
ThunDerST
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 58058
What I Drive: 2009 Focus ST/2010 Focus RS

FF Reputation: 2 ThunDerST Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
I think that many of you guys dont see this new car as a "focus" because you missed a link, you missed on the mk2 focus.. I can see the relation from what I have to these new ST, and though I must admit I didnt liked it the first time I saw it, and I think its a shame theres no rumbly 5pot anymore.. I have to say its been growing on me.. every time I see it I like it more and more.. Can only imagine what I'll feel when I see it in the flesh
Also you should read some of your responses, maybe thats why ford didn't brought you a performance focus before, there are sooo many needs and sooo many opinions that is hard to please everyone...
All I know is it doesn't look like I'll be trading my ST, at least not for this one, I'll wait and see the facelift mk3
CheeRS!

P.S. I saw the new spy shots on the fiesta ST, and although I liked it A LOT, it wont be a focus, and it will lack many of the cool features I so madly love on my ST, same as the previous fiesta ST, great looking car, super fine of a drive, but ultimately in a conpletely different class as the focus..

Last edited by ThunDerST; 09-23-2010 at 01:25 AM.