DrkKnight614
GO Green

Fan#: 14522
What I Drive: 2003 2.0L Grabber Green Zx3

FF Reputation: 47 DrkKnight614 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbones00SE View Post
^^ I think I get exactly what he meant. The Fiesta took the spot in the lineup that the Focus once had, thus the 2012 Focus is a new car, a different car with a familar name. You look at the Fiesta ST thread and it seems the overwhelming response seems to be that a lot of people prefer the look of the Fiesta ST over the Focus ST. That's not a surprise since the Fiesta is holding the Focus' spot. It would be like a person who is a fan of the first gen Taurus complaining about the new Taurus' look. It's not the same car therefore you can't really compare the two equally.

I wouldnt say the Fiesta is the new focus at all. Everyone needs to remeber some things. First off the focus we have is pretty much like 10 years old and so are the prices we were used to for it. Car prices go up all the time and just about every car gets bigger with redesigns, the focus is growning up. Hell the Fiesta is getting bigger too. Also the Focus isnt really getting bigger or more expensive, just to us it is, the mkii c1 focus already is bigger then the mki we have and carries a more premium price.

Oh and i think we are thinking to deeply about this, i really think copper thought the fiesta he has pictured is the new one lol.
Posted via FF Mobile