Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - **Nominations for October ROTM-MULTIPLE FOCUS OWNERS**
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 11:31 PM   #31
VenomRogue
Focus Addict

Fan#: 24506
What I Drive: a Volvo??!?

Points 6,791, Level 54
Points: 6,791, Level: 54 Points: 6,791, Level: 54 Points: 6,791, Level: 54
Level Up 21% Completed
Level up: 21% Level up: 21% Level up: 21%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 11 VenomRogue Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (23)
I am pretty sure only FocusOwnersKid has had more than me (he had 9, last I counted)

owned 5 AT ONE TIME for a total of 7... Still have 3, techincally 4, as my 3rd one is awaiting final payment from the new owner.

I have no pics of the first one (was traded in) 2000 Forest Green ZX3

Dont have any pics online of the second one...2001 CD Silver ZX3 (totaled by a fellow soldier on the autobahn)

Third one: 2002 CD Silver ZX3, that has seen: mild N/A build, wild N/A build, "normal" JRSC, retarded boost (16lbs unintercooled, didnt last long) JRSC, built motor with Powerworks supercharger, then Roush Turboed, then Top Speed turboed, then back to powerworks.....lmao.

Fourth one: 2002 Infra Red SVT....bought with blown motor and JRSC

Fifth one: 2002 Infra Red SVT...parts car for the 4th one, put motor in the 4th one, sold the 4th one, continued parting it out.

Sixth one: 2000 Yellow ZX3....Dallas Mustangs old shop car, and one of the first Foci to ever see boost in the US (was one of Vortechs "test" cars) and also had Dallas Mustangs own supercharger kit tested on it. Then it had a Roush turbo put on. Acquired it after the owner wrecked it in the ice, while runing drag radials (wasnt too bright). Car is currently getting a V8 swap (probably with twin turbos, but i am trying to talk him out of that, lmao).

Seventh one: 2004 Comp Orange SVT...AKA The Pumpkin......JRSC w/BBK 223whp

on to the pics in a totally random order, lol:

Yes, I have issues.

Next question.