DrkKnight614
GO Green

Fan#: 14522
What I Drive: 2003 2.0L Grabber Green Zx3

FF Reputation: 47 DrkKnight614 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by coppertits View Post
I agree with this. See after next quote...

My opinion: I think many of us are forgetting about when the focus was introduced... and what's going on at Ford now. The fiesta IS taking over the focus. The focus is then being pushed up a notch in PRICE AND QUALITY. If you want to have the smaller less comfy, less outfitted car, go with the fiesta. The focus isn't going to be what it was. Anyone ever tell you "your car is too small" (back in the day when the focus was new)?

I think it will be close to 30K and you WILL get what you pay for.

I also think that this new st looks awesome! But wait to see how it sounds!!!! That's where it's going to be the deal breaker

:)

Posted via FF Mobile Agreed, I still think itll have a base price less then 30k, but remeber people you all complained about us not getting the euro version...now your getting it as well as the price that went along with it. Looking forward to the next focus coming out. I have to agree that the frot does not look like a focus though. So Im kinda hoping the design changes alittle bit. Every other performance focus face looked similar to the focus it was based on...this one does not, something bothers me about that.