coppertits
Focus Addict

Fan#: 22585
What I Drive: 07 silver MS3 gt

FF Reputation: 3 coppertits Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenzx3 View Post
$30K is what I'm betting on. $27K at the very least is what it will be but I'm betting high at $30K. Some of that is based on a survey I just took along with a few others that were present at Focus Rising and from what I've seen it's not gonna be cheap.
I agree with this. See after next quote...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrine View Post
@ TBones ^ True.... but people here tend to forget that the Focus is getting a tad bit larger that basically bumps it up in class somewhat. 30k for a car this well refined is well worth it IMHO. If you don't like it, there's always a KIA dealer down the road. Just sayin'.
My opinion: I think many of us are forgetting about when the focus was introduced... and what's going on at Ford now. The fiesta IS taking over the focus. The focus is then being pushed up a notch in PRICE AND QUALITY. If you want to have the smaller less comfy, less outfitted car, go with the fiesta. The focus isn't going to be what it was. Anyone ever tell you "your car is too small" (back in the day when the focus was new)?

I think it will be close to 30K and you WILL get what you pay for.

I also think that this new st looks awesome! But wait to see how it sounds!!!! That's where it's going to be the deal breaker

:)

~zoom-zoom~