New livelink 6.2 software has been released.
- Data logging for the 2011 Mustang GT is now supported.
- Data logging for SCP32 vehicles with X3P devices is now working.
- Returnless Fuel Adaptive and Short Term Fuel Trim DMRs for 05+ Mustangs have been fixed.
- Display issues when changing views in LiveLink have been corrected.
- LiveLink software now checks for any updates available. These updates will not require a new install.
- The update process will run each time LiveLink is opened and an internet connection is available. If an update is found, a message box will appear prompting you if you would like to update now. If you select 'Yes', LiveLink will download the latest executable and/or database available and then restart LiveLink and the update will take effect. If you select 'No', LiveLink will not prompt you to update until the next time the software is run.
Known Issues with this version:
- Ford X2 Import is not displaying correctly.
- GM X2 is not currently supported.
- Using an X3P with GM VPW data logging you may get a false message saying that communication with the vehicle has been lost. This is an error, click OK and data logging will proceed. Short Term Fuel Trim pids also may not display correctly.
- Known issues to be fixed in a future update. When available, LiveLink will notify you that a software update is available.