Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - SCT Datalogging issues PLEASE POST
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 10:03 AM   #117
Blivit
Focus Addict

Fan#: 51292
What I Drive: 2013 ST

Points 2,287, Level 28
Points: 2,287, Level: 28 Points: 2,287, Level: 28 Points: 2,287, Level: 28
Level Up 92% Completed
Level up: 92% Level up: 92% Level up: 92%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 118 Blivit Excellent Standing Member Blivit Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by illinipo View Post
buuuump.

As I understand, the firmware has been updated on 6/21? We have been using firmware we downloaded back in January with no flashing issues, so I'm not too concerned about this.

But... Any idea on a release date for the LL that works with SVTs?

I have been using my x2 and LL5 to datalog an SVT, then have to switch to his x3 to write the tune in advantage and flash his car. He would be screwed if I didnt have an x2 to use for datalogging, since the x3 with ANY version of LL either freezes up, or just datalogs 0's. But I MUCH prefer the interface and usability of LL6, and would like to just use his x3 for everything, rather than have to juggle flash devices around the car on tuning days...
I do not have an exact date but we are really trying to get this out ASAP.

Initially it was just supposed to fix a few items and be released but we had a big push once the 2011 Mustang came out. So, it was then decided to get this supported as well which has brought out several new issues.

The latest test version fixes many issues in addition to adding new vehicle support.