Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - ford fiesta!!! feedback
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 06:28 PM   #9
TheMac
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 41499
What I Drive: 2004 CD Silver 5 Door SVT

FF Reputation: 1 TheMac Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustHereFTM View Post
one thing reviews dont mention about the 2nd generation Fit... its build quality blows

21k for a fiesta i would pay if it had xenons with auto on/off control, rain sensing wipers, LED tail lamps, rear sonar, optitron gauges, panoramic sunroof, auto climate control, or any combination of these features for that price. ford showed up with a premium subcompact, is charging somewhat of a premium price, but left some premium features across the pond which to me is bass ackwards. $18k and under is a bit easier for me to swallow tho :)
I agree with you there, 18k would be prime. It's a premium subcompact, but money is money. I think I priced one, pretty much loaded but without the automatic and the leather, and it was closer to where it should be.. I'm just saying the biggest competiton for the fiesta is going to be the variety of nice used cars around that price point, as I imagine the majority of people shopping that car are buying on price (myself included). Major props to ford though for finally giving us a European ford. Actually now that I think about the biggest competition for me is the next-gen focus coming!l