Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - I have been riped off!!
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 03:42 AM   #18
blackoutSVT
Lurking

Fan#: 52102
What I Drive: 86 sportster1100, 12 Focus SE Sedan

FF Reputation: 9 blackoutSVT Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (15)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiFoci View Post
I told u guys it was a miscomunication. The situation has been handled and we are working on getting Eric his money back for the Turbo.
yea but the problem is it's not your job to have to do so. your buddy should take care of his comitments if people are paying him for something. i understand stuff happens but i would at least let my buyer know im going through something and it might take longer than expected to do what is needed. he has not once gotton on here and said anything about it or tried to defend him self. so in my book that just goes to show us he can't be trusted in buying from him. im sure he is a great guy and friend and im not questioning that. just he shouldn't sell something and then not 1. ship it. 2. not contact the buyer. hell how long dose it take to get on here and say sorry im really busy right now but ill get it to you soon. im going to let it go cause i got my money back and im happy i didn't get riped off. but it dose piss me off that i had to go through this and i had to do what i did.. not trying to burn and bridges or any thing. thats all. im done.