Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - WARNING!! SVTRSST will not refund you after payment
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2010, 03:20 PM   #40
theheat
I Nom Cones

Fan#: 59123
What I Drive: 2008 Vermillion Red S Coupe

FF Reputation: 3 theheat Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Posted via FF Mobile well this situation is unfortunate and I can understand both parties grievences... First of all blackjack you should learn a couple things here... First never buy something without first seeing it first, that was just retarded of you... Second I can understand you being upset about not getting what you pay for in a timely manner, however, things that have to cross national borders take more time... That's just life... I personally think that you are acting extremely immature over this entire thing at this point... Well, both of you are... But being a dick will not get you what you want and I hope you realize this...

Now svt... Your in a bad situation because of monetary transffer... So you will def be better off when you return the money...

Now both of you claim the other was a dick first, the one not lying should just post the pm history and get past that...

I hope this can be resolved quickly and you both grow from this experience... Just my .02 :)