Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Awful product quality and even worse customer service from Massive!!!
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 02:24 PM   #42
Paladin
VEKTOR PLATE

Fan#: 64465
What I Drive: blue sub #6

Points 5,696, Level 48
Points: 5,696, Level: 48 Points: 5,696, Level: 48 Points: 5,696, Level: 48
Level Up 73% Completed
Level up: 73% Level up: 73% Level up: 73%
Forum Activity 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%
FF Reputation: 10 Paladin Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by focuztyle View Post
uummm...please read before replying impartially, I hand tighten the bolt and then one more turn; and no I am not the only that has a problem with the kit or them.

Rich
^^ are you serious. GTFO your whining about a rubber spacer that really downt do a whloe lot but keep oil from seeping out of that hole on the valve cover.
guess what its a zetec focus, your valve cover will leak in around 10,000 miles again anyways. its just what they do. even my svt does it on occaision. i learned a log time ago repacing the "valve cover" on my sohc sunbird you dont over tihten those (never broke a bolt off, or wasted a gasket, but on that car you'll just crack the valvecover in two pieces instead

once its tight dont force them. its not like a cylinder head. ther really isnt any pressure under there. and if there is the crankcase breather should be solving that anyhow.

so you= not smarter than your car. perhaps you should just give it to me
ive got tons of stuff from karl and never had issue with things. and i'l lbuy from him again. (moar shiney bits for teh svt.)