Old 06-29-2010, 09:53 AM   #1
rameans23
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 24453
What I Drive: 2004 Liquid Grey Roush ZX3

FF Reputation: 4 rameans23 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (4)
Well....yet another problem with F2

Ok Im not posting this thread to bash the company, for a long time I have come to the defense of F2 when others have reported bad customer service. I have never had a problem with them until now, Im currently running their header and intake on my car. Ricardo has always helped me out and been quick with responses to my questions and concerns.

My problem that Im running into is their flex pipe, either it is poor quality or not a good design. It keeps blowing out gaskets from the back of the flex to the first piece of the exhaust. Im not the only person having this problem either......Ive messaged Ricardo on this forum and tried sending emails to his address on the F2 site and have gotten no response as of late.

http://forums.focaljet.com/duratec-t...aust-leak.html

Ricardo said he was going to send me a new flex pipe to see if I could get the problem corrected. I sent him my address via PM on here about a month and a half ago and he said he would get it out to me and still havent gotten the new piece.

I really dont want to have to buy a FSwerks header at the moment, but if F2 cant stand by their products and their word then I will have no choice but to do so.

Cossie Intake Mani, FC Throttle Body, Spec Stg. 4 clutch, LW Flywheel, SVT Brakes......and a tune