Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Awful product quality and even worse customer service from Massive!!!
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2010, 11:03 PM   #38
focusmaniaczx3
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!

Fan#: 55157
What I Drive: zx3 turbo, kia soul, 71 chevy c/10

FF Reputation: 35 focusmaniaczx3 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (13)
sorry to go back to the navy topic again but i just want to tell you about several friends of mine. almost every close friend i have is in one branch of the military or another and let me tell you that putting on that uniform does not make you anymore honorable than the next joe in line. a buddy of mine stationed in norfolk on the enterprise (not the beam me up scotty enterprise) as a nuke has got to be one of the biggest jackasses i know. i love the kid but he is a horses ass. he is always screwing over women in one way or another and he is on a bullet train to alcoholism. not to mention that he has an ego like a world class prize fighter. im not saying that all people in the military are like that, im only using him as an example. being a MM for the navy does not make you anymore trustworthy or honorable than the crack dealer on the corner and going and pulling the military pity card just shows how far off the reservation you really are.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1turbofocus
I love this big little city HOOTERS !
Every time you drink a beer somewhere an ugly woman becomes beautiful, so get to it!