Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Awful product quality and even worse customer service from Massive!!!
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2010, 01:15 AM   #36
goinloco1
Late for Dinner

Fan#: 8529
What I Drive: kermit

Points 14,653, Level 78
Points: 14,653, Level: 78 Points: 14,653, Level: 78 Points: 14,653, Level: 78
Level Up 51% Completed
Level up: 51% Level up: 51% Level up: 51%
Forum Activity 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%
FF Reputation: 90 goinloco1 Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJohn364 View Post
Well, Rich, this just proves you can't get your facts straight. I don't know what a Navy MM is, I assume it's "Master Mechanic", but before you call someone out on Honor, Integrity or career you might wanna do your homework first. I do, in fact, know about Honor as I've been serving as a Cavalry Scout in the United States Army for the past 12 years and have been on four deployments, two of which in Iraq, which is where I'm currently at. And, yes, I'm a noob mechanic, but even I know when to use a torque wrench. End of rant.

Sorry, Mods I know this was off topic, but needed to be said.
He's a machinist mate...
if i recall right, don't the grommets have a steel insert? know the svt does. next time snug them with a nut driver, kinda hard to overdo it that way unless your really cranking on it. snug is the word. only place i know you do tight plus is torque to yield bolts, valve cover bolts definitely arent torque to yield. head to a parts store and get a new gasket set.

I've dealt with Karl on many occasions getting parts and spent alot of time on the phone with him about donations for ff1. can honestly say he's great to work with and gives a great deal of time for the ff community.
by the way Karl, your unbreakable mount i think i broke . gotta crawl under and see tomorrow.