Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - How many cars have you owned
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 10:50 PM   #8
Master-Baits
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 57080
What I Drive: 09 f-150 5.4

Points 3,172, Level 34
Points: 3,172, Level: 34 Points: 3,172, Level: 34 Points: 3,172, Level: 34
Level Up 82% Completed
Level up: 82% Level up: 82% Level up: 82%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 33 Master-Baits Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford4Ever View Post
43 Years old
1) 76 Mercury Marquis - used
2) 92 VW Jetta - used
3) 94 Topaz - bought new
4) 02 VW Passat - bought new (still own it)
5) 07 BMW 328i - bought new (still own it)
6) 09 Ford Focus - bought new(still own it)

The guy who is 22 years and has had 7 cars either has alot of money to burn, gets his mommy and daddy to buy his toys, or blows all his money on cars !!! I suspect I got it right with one of the 3 reasons.

I got my license the day I turned 16 and have only had 6 cars in 27 years of driving. However, here's one you have not heard of. I also own 7 pinball machines of which 3 I bought brand new.
... or how about I have worked my rear off...

the only vehicle given to me was the '89 jimmy when I turned 16, parents bought it when I was born and gave it to me because it wasn't being driven hardly at all. Bought the Chevelle in highschool and restored it learning along the way, sold it when I went to college for a profit then bought it back months ago and just sold it again... once again at a profit. Bought the lincoln for a grand and fixed it up and drove it for a year and about broke even on it. The Dakota R/T I bought wrecked and never finished and sold it. The 2000 Dakota I bought when I graduated high school cash and traded it on the f-150 I just bought. Finally the SVTF I bought on a whim when I was 19 and got a loan by myself since I had 1-tier credit established and they were handing out loans like food at a soup kitchen. Throughout college I worked 25-40 hours a week and 60 a week during the summer. Finally graduated with my bachelor's about three weeks ago and I have a decent job and I've always made very very good money thanks to ingenuity and drive.... and no I don't blow all my money on cars but thanks for judging me when you have no idea