Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - tuning?'s
Thread: tuning?'s
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 05:40 PM   #27
1turbofocus
FF Affiliate

Fan#: 1123
What I Drive: 2000 ZX3 / 2002 SVT Turbocharged

Points 51,362, Level 100
Points: 51,362, Level: 100 Points: 51,362, Level: 100 Points: 51,362, Level: 100
Level Up 0% Completed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Forum Activity 26%
Activity: 26% Activity: 26% Activity: 26%
FF Reputation: 154 1turbofocus Excellent Standing Member 1turbofocus Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (28)
Quote:
Originally Posted by aTm [:)
;3290498]and by pretty pictures of things, do you mean dyno graphs? yeah, i can see how those things can be for suckers. if that's the case, i think i'm going to go start selling exhaust kits made out of old pipes, and tell people that these exhaust systems make 20 whp. when they ask for a dyno, i'll go ahead and tell them that only suckers look at dyno graphs. if they ask me for a picture, i'll tell them that they are suckers as well and that the picture won't do it justice.

you're right about one thing though. an updated website won't make you a better tuner, but it will keep people at ease when they start shelling out $419 for your tune.
Are you really this lacking in knowledge , I can post dynos of hundreds of Foci with my tunes , Lets say I post the best dyno just so it brings in I want to say stupid people but I will again use lacking in knowledge much like your self , Say I post a dyno of a car that makes 13HP from my tune (yes have seen this much many times) and you buy a tune and it makes 5HP , you will be calling me asking why your tune didnt make the same thing and dont give me any BS about you wouldnt just look how much BS you have talked about needed an AF gauge

So now you would be pissed expecting to make the same amount with your tune so in my opinion posting dynos to catch the suckers much like your self isnt how I want to get customers , I want customers to come to me because they want the best for there car and thats the guys I can make happy , you chose second best live with it , you want the flash and glits and price is how you chose your tune be happy with it

How many logs have you sent to fs to check ?

Tom
Focus-Power: Your #1 Source for Ford Focus Speed, Tuning & Performance!

Customer Support
AIM: hpdyno
Email: hpdyno@aol.com
Phone: 704-249-3745
Site: focus-power.com

Elder 1turbofocus