aTm Beaner
Focus Addict

Fan#: 21542
What I Drive: 2005 Ford Focus ST

FF Reputation: 5 aTm Beaner Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1turbofocus View Post
I feel fs is second best , funny how you have changes your tone about why you chose fs now ,

I have been tuning YEARS longer then fs and doing it on a dyno as well , I dont need an up to date web site to be the better tuner , thats for suckers like you that feel they need to see pritty pictures of things to feel there getting the best...

Tom

and by pretty pictures of things, do you mean dyno graphs? yeah, i can see how those things can be for suckers. if that's the case, i think i'm going to go start selling exhaust kits made out of old pipes, and tell people that these exhaust systems make 20 whp. when they ask for a dyno, i'll go ahead and tell them that only suckers look at dyno graphs. if they ask me for a picture, i'll tell them that they are suckers as well and that the picture won't do it justice.

you're right about one thing though. an updated website won't make you a better tuner, but it will keep people at ease when they start shelling out $419 for your tune.
TEAM DURATEC #512 ST CREW #100
2005 Ford Focus ZX4 ST
Focus Sport Cool-Flo v.1, Focus Racing Cat-Back w/ Magnaflow HFC, F2 Header, Focus Sport Tune 93 Octane, Saleen Suspension Kit, Rota Slips 16x7