Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - tuning?'s
Thread: tuning?'s
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 11:13 AM   #22
1turbofocus
FF Affiliate

Fan#: 1123
What I Drive: 2000 ZX3 / 2002 SVT Turbocharged

FF Reputation: 153 1turbofocus Excellent Standing Member1turbofocus Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (28)
I feel fs is second best , funny how you have changes your tone about why you chose fs now ,

I have been tuning YEARS longer then fs and doing it on a dyno as well , I dont need an up to date web site to be the better tuner , thats for suckers like you that feel they need to see pritty pictures of things to feel there getting the best , I can remeber when fs sold cookie cutter tunes and bragged about how good they were F-P was doing proper Custom tuning and being told it was no better , I can remember when he said 42lb inj were to big and now its the norm for boost , just like everyone that wants the best for there engine will do a wideband , fs has allways been following why F-P was leading the pack

Its like fishing an old nasty dirty worm will catch fish just like a fancy 30$ luer so if it makes you feel better to pay more and get less then its your money and your happy then why bust my balls

My Customers want the best and thats what they get , you wanted cost over quality and thats what you got , so just be happy with it

A wide band is needed IF you want all that you paid for in a tune and to keep your engine the safest its that simple

Tom
Focus-Power: Your #1 Source for Ford Focus Speed, Tuning & Performance!

Customer Support
AIM: hpdyno
Email: hpdyno@aol.com
Phone: 704-249-3745
Site: focus-power.com

Elder 1turbofocus