View Single Post
Old 05-20-2010, 05:58 AM   #15
focusmaniaczx3
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!

Fan#: 55157
What I Drive: zx3 turbo, kia soul, 71 chevy c/10

FF Reputation: 35 focusmaniaczx3 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (13)
the thing is that stuff like that happens all the time. at the local 1/8th i beat a WRX wagon. guy fell asleep at the tree, otherwise it would have eaten me alive. my mph was 71mph and his was 79. whooped the crap out of a turbocoupe t-bird who supposedly had an aftermarket turbo boosting 15psi. left him on the line and continued to pull away the whole way down the track. he said something was wrong with the car so i volunteered to take a look and found a factory turbo and a sparkplug wire that was nowhere to be found.
had another kid in a GST eclipse with a claimed 24psi that got pulled the whole way down the track. after running his mouth and getting beat by a N/A focus he immediately left. however my favorite by FAR has to be a buddy of mine who threw together a fox body mustang from junkyard parts over the course of 2 weeks and his biggest investment was a 2 stage nitrous setup and hoosier slicks. we lined up and took off and his car launched itself off the rear end and broke the driverside rear hub off and he got passed by his own tire.
and thats just from my last trip to the drag strip. wherever the focus goes, shenanigans is sure to follow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1turbofocus
I love this big little city HOOTERS !
Every time you drink a beer somewhere an ugly woman becomes beautiful, so get to it!