Old 05-17-2010, 07:55 PM   #756
misfire

Fan#: 31379
What I Drive: 2012 SEL Hatch, 2014 Mazda CX-5

FF Reputation: 31 misfire Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (13)
Quote:
Originally Posted by moon111 View Post
After a: VW, VW, Chevy, Chevy, Chevy, Chrysler, Honda, Honda, Honda, Plymouth, Dodge, Chevy, Buick, Buick, Dodge, Dodge... I'm about to bring home a 2000 Focus. Just looking for transportation, but I do enjoy doing the odd photoshop, and am sure I'll find a section on here to post creations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revhard101 View Post
Howz it, been reading on dis forum for yrs but just finally decided to join FF. I live in Hilo, Hawaii I drive a 05 focus zx3 ses had it since high school. Just over da yrs putted upgrades in it. Plus dis is da second car I had and never drove nothing else. Dis car is da bomb!! Shootz!!
Posted via FF Mobile
Quote:
Originally Posted by DndAhead View Post
Hey guys, I've been a member since the end of 2009, but never got around to posting because of various reasons. Well, the time is quickly approaching and I will be the new owner of a 2002 Focus SE by the end of the month. My sister bought a new car & I could use a daily driver while I wrench on other projects so here I am.

I guess you could say I'm a Ford guy as that's all I've ever owned (3 Rangers & 4 Mustangs). I still own 1 Mustang and when I'm not working on it, I'm helping my friends at the race track with their twin turbo Mustang. Drag racing is my passion! Just thought I'd give a little background info on me as I'm officially a member of this site with my first post now lol This place seems pretty informative and fun...and there are some real nice Foci here!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ST-Ian View Post
hi, Just signed up. Im from the UK and drive a Mk2 Focus ST in performance blue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanco View Post
I just join posted in some forums already. Really liking the forum and the people so far. I own a 04 Silver SVTF and I have been loving it.

welcome welcome welcome