Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Nightly Boredom thread for the Night Stalking TX Crowd
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 09:00 PM   #1020
sleepyboy
FF's Night Security

Fan#: 15335
What I Drive: 01' Yellow ZX3 euro, 04' ZX5 SVT

FF Reputation: 47 sleepyboy Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (11)
No I didn't switch to days. It basically stems down to the TX round up. That screwed my sleep up. I got so much sun that it basically told my body that I should be asleep at night. It's all a part of our internal clock. Sun exposure help you sleep good by having your body produce certain chemicals. That and keeping the day schedule for a few days killed my sleep or what good sleep I was getting. Oh and the VIP patient I had was a board member for my hospital system. Yeah he sits on the board. So he was SUPER high in the chain of command. Of course I kick @$$ so no problems.

We do say studies, but those are for night workers. Oh and I wouldn't do it our day tech would. That would be my next move up if I get promoted again. I'm not too excited about it. It's kinda of boring scoring studies. At least at night watching people I can zone out and stare of into space. Scoring I have to sit in front of the computer doing stuff...not as much fun. That and I can't watch movies or anything and whats the fun in that?

Hatch Nation #15 (Ole' Yeller') & #150 (The SVT)
Moderator for
Technical Chat
Zetec Performance Chat
Southern Fanatics Chat