Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - SCT Datalogging issues PLEASE POST
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 12:21 PM   #100
Blivit
Focus Addict

Fan#: 51292
What I Drive: 2013 ST

FF Reputation: 118 Blivit Excellent Standing MemberBlivit Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
We do not have a focus engineer.

Did I expect flowers and candy? Of course not, it's a public forum. It is impossible to keep everyone up to date on what is being worked on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grommish View Post
I'm not interested in jumping your case, or the company you work for. I'm not particularly interested in attacking SCT. I'm interested in a product working that will do what it says, nothing more, nothing less, and certainly not unexpected to my mind.

I've used SCT for quite a while. I had a SCT Flip Chip which worked flawlessly. I had a chip burner and the PRP2.6. I belong to the ZX2 community which enjoys the SCT product line to the point they ask those who use ANYTHING else "Why Bother?" I also own a Civic SI, which up until recently, had NO real aftermarket tuning options.

I understand SCT has other cars to support, but you also have a FOCUS engineer. I've spoken to Multiple Techs regarding my issues, and have been told as of my last call, its not a priority.. I can respect that, but don't advertise what you don't plan to support. i KNOW the SVTF PCM is different, the 1-off bastardized step-child. I just want it to work, or I'd like to get a refund so I can get something that DOES. As a whole, I LIKE SCT.. I choose SCT over DiabloSport when i ordered from Tom. I actively chose to give you my business because of the positive relationship I had in the past.

You are on "many" Ford forums. If LiveLink 6.1 stopped datalogging for the Mustang, how long before a fix was issued.. How long before "the complaining" begins.. Its not unreasonable to voice opinions when it simply.. does.. not.. work.. Did you seriously expect flowers and candy from a disenfranchised audience?