Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Young Punks !
Thread: Young Punks !
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2003, 12:20 PM   #26
viney266
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 93
What I Drive: focus ztw ,zx3,mustang, motorcycles

Points 229,582, Level 100
Points: 229,582, Level: 100 Points: 229,582, Level: 100 Points: 229,582, Level: 100
Level Up 0% Completed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Forum Activity 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%
FF Reputation: 112 viney266 Excellent Standing Member viney266 Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (4)
I have had the nitrous express 50 shot on there since 4,000 miles and I have 19,000 now, so far no problems at all, I have an injen intake and the kit and a few apperence goodies..I would do more ( wheels in the spring) maybe an exhaust, however the wife is the primary driver of the car ( fifth grade scholl teacher, pretty funny,) I have other fast toys, I am trying to talk her into an exhaust she is afraid of it being to loud...However, all stock parts in the motor..I ahave gone through about 30 lbs of nitrous so far and its just fine, the clutch is holding up very well, I can still catch second gear without the nitrous. We dive it pretty normal most of the time , but not slow and I do reg. maintenence, but so far no problems at all....
Yeah, I take it easy with the kids in the car ,too, but my daughter wass telling a friend of hers at school the other day about the fact that her mommies ( the 5th grade teacher) car had nitrous!..We thought it was really funny, but still had a little talk with her about not telling everyone about it, it was funny though, her friends mom drives an old mustang and my daughter was one - upping her with the nitrous story..great stuff, seven year old motorhead girls...I love it