Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - R.I.P. "dudezinc13"
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 04:57 PM   #17
zetecgt
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 14110
What I Drive: 03 Liquid Gray F2 RS Widebody ZX3

FF Reputation: 5 zetecgt Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
I'm sure Pedro is up in heaven listening to all of your prayers.

It's been 1 week since Pedro was killed and I am still crying every morning in the shower. When Robert and I tell you that he was a good guy...we are not saying it because he is gone....we're saying it because HE REALLY WAS.

Pedro was so enthusiastic...probably the most enthusiastic person I've ever met.

His dream was to build a car that got recognized and put into magazines and as IMO he was almost there. He had just shown his car that day in the Texas Heat Wave Car Show on Saturday.

I'm so *ing heart broken.....

Pedro said that it was my car that inspired him to build his....and ever since the first time I met him back in 2007 or so, he was always so happy to show off his new mods when I saw him at Bun N' Barrel. That car seriously came a long way.....

I'm so thankful that I got to tell him that he did a great job on his car. I don't know that I'd ever forgive myself if I didn't ever have that chance.

He was also always so eager to learn anything he could about his car. That damned thing had about 300,000 miles on it...and that's no exaggeration...

He didn't deserve to lose his life....especially the way he did. There are millions of other people who could have taken his place....but God saw it fit to take one of the better people....

My heart goes out to his mom and Lisa. When Robert and I went to the hospital....I wanted to hug Lisa so hard and tell her how sorry I am and how highly I thought of Pedro.

Here is a pic I found of Pedro from a meet we had back in 2008. Lisa is on the far left and Pedro right beside her.

Pedro also had OLD pics of his car on Steedafocus.com

http://steedafocus.com/photos/main.php?g2_itemId=3620

It must be like Lisa said..that his brother needed him more than we did.

I urge everyone to join his Facebook Memorial page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/In-rem...08578622517632

RIP.

dave.