Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Holy crap! Tons of FoFo's in florida (Pic heavy guys)
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 09:14 AM   #1
VonKrause
Unicorn Owner

Fan#: 72283
What I Drive: 2009 Ice Blue 5 speed 4 door FoFo

FF Reputation: 7 VonKrause Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Holy crap! Tons of FoFo's in florida (Pic heavy guys)

Ok, just got back from a vacation in Florida specifically Sanabel Island which is just west of Ft. Myers. Now I started to notice a very large amount of FoFos driving around, so I started counting and it was something like 1 in 8 cars on the island were focus. Oddly of the fofo's there all but 3 of them were 08+. Halfway through the week I started to take pictures of all the ones I saw and it became a game.

Now some of the pics are blurry and some fofo's are hidden in the pic since I was catching them on the fly. Keep in mind that I didn't start until half way through the week while I was down there and I missed a lot of cars since I didn't always have my camera with me or on.

Anyway onto the pics.

^two for one, same color model and year in same lot.

^SES model WITH the spoiler! I want that spoiler

^Red fofo

^Black fofo hidden behind the car in the foreground

^I see you over there!

^Trying to get away

^Amongst the trees

^V two of the older fofo's

^Not a FoFo but a very cool pic regardless.

Well there they all are, well what I caught anyway. I put it here since I wanted to show it to the texas crowd and since it's not modified foci or my focus I didn't want to put it in showroom. If it gets moved I just wanted to defend why it's here.

SR #233