Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - You're doing it wrong! AKA Rice Reports(Post autofails here!)
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 01:29 PM   #3858
kylesvt720
NeedsMoarEverything

Fan#: 51359
What I Drive: 2006 Saabaru "The Unicorn"

Points 10,801, Level 68
Points: 10,801, Level: 68 Points: 10,801, Level: 68 Points: 10,801, Level: 68
Level Up 88% Completed
Level up: 88% Level up: 88% Level up: 88%
Forum Activity 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
FF Reputation: 17 kylesvt720 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by '65 stang289 View Post
You know, I used to believe that as well; however, Im beginning to feel its getting out of hand. I should probably keep my mouth shut because someone is probably going to get all pissed off but ohh well.

1. Just because its a honda (or any japanese car for that matter), does not make it rice. For anyone who mods on a regular basis, Honda motors are a better starting platform because there is a better market for them.
2. A factory stock car is not rice, focus had an option for the SAP, does that make it rice? Bringing me to the next point.
3. Just because it has a body kit, does not make it rice, there are ALOT out there that are done very tastefully. And for those who argue that bodykits make cars look all the same, When a company builds a kit, typically it keeps the same design influence all the way around as the company trade mark.
4. (relating to the above) Just because you do not like it, does not make it rice.
5. A part of the time, those who make posts about "rice" are people who consantly whine about focus bashing. and then make post about decent looking cars... double standard anyone.

not rice..

not rice... although i personally dont like all the stickers

Rice..
1st one is not rice, 2nd one is borderline, with the stickers and such, third is rice.

The 3000GT/Stealth is rice, even if its a VR4 (Or R/T), because it has dual farts cans...

ST CREW #107 / TEAM DURATEC #93 / D23 Crew #3