Old 04-11-2010, 10:05 PM   #717
misfire

Fan#: 31379
What I Drive: 2012 SEL Hatch, 2014 Mazda CX-5

FF Reputation: 31 misfire Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (13)
Quote:
Originally Posted by max505 View Post
Thank you FF for all the valuable insight on the various Foci topics. I drive a 2000 Focus ZX3 with a DOHC engine. The timing belt went out, and without the help of one of the patronís here I would of been out 500.00. Instead the part was 29.00 and all the help and pictures to do the job was found here. Again much thanks

PS WOT marks this site as unsafe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken K View Post
Hello. New to the forum here. Hope I can be of some help. My wife drives an 02 Focus SOHC MT(IB5). I've done a few jobs on it, but it's really been pretty trouble free. Maybe I can answer some questions as well as get some help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Double///A\\\Ron View Post
Hi all,

I'm far from being a car guy, I've wanted a focus for about 7 years now and finally got one and love it so far.

I've been lurking the site for a bit now and hope you guys don't mind me asking a lot of questions. I'm hoping to play around with the car a lot. I've noticed that a lot of the info seems to be focused around the 2004 and earlier models here. Hoping that I'll be, before long a good contributing member here too...
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanST View Post
hey everybody. just joined focus fanatics not too long ago. i drive a black 2006 focus zx4 st and from what ive seen so far, i will be spending A LOT of time on this site! I love that i can find anything about foci here, from performance mods to technical stuff to just plain ol general focus chit chat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbot84 View Post
Well, guess I'll post here too. I don't have a Ford, I do however have a relative. I drive an 07 MS6 with plenty of mods. Getting sick of the car and its never ending problems and have pretty much fallen in love w/ the focus RS. A guy on the mazda forums has my same appeal, so after talkin to him for a bit, he pointed me this way.

Think that about covers it.

Oh, and since people will ask about mods...
ETS 3.5" TMIC | CP-E CAI | Custom TIP | Synapse BOV | SU Race Pipe | TWM Stage 2 Short Shifter w/ Bushings | Labonte Motorsports Stage 2 Water Meth Injection | TTFMM | JBarone Racing SSP | GS EBS | AWR Tranny Mount |Elite Engineering OCC |

welcome everyone!!