Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - **Vote for April ROTM-SPOILERS, WINGS & MID-WINGS OH MY!**
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 03:25 AM   #66
musikron
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 74021
What I Drive: 2003 Silver ZX5

FF Reputation: 1 musikron Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Last few threads I was looking at were all about "ricer fails" and stuff like that, I assumed this was to. I was surprised when I opened this one and started seeing a couple cars I actually liked! Got my wheels turning. In fact I just now realized it was RIDE, not riCe of the month, lol.

I also did not realize these were members cars, it was just randomness to me. In my real passion, music, we don't really have the same sort of competition aspect to things. We don't race each other, or hold guitar shows. Well, we do, but it's more for getting together and buying trading and drooling, not too many comps though. My guitar forums just wouldn't hold a contest like that. I ain't bashing it, I just didn't know and don't want ya'll to think I was trying to be rude.

I am not a car guy, I just bought this focus and now I am starting to love it like I would a guitar... I am in the process of fixing it and may mod it a little. I have never done that to a car, just drove em till it died, then got another.

Ok hijack over, just want ya'll to know my bad and it wasn't an accident.

BTW, anyone know why I can't seem to start a new thread? Is there a trick?