Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Ford Colored Emblems (Group Buy)
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 11:37 PM   #11
xFordx
Focus Addict

Fan#: 52860
What I Drive: 2007 Dark Red Toreador ZX4

FF Reputation: 3 xFordx Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisside View Post
The more I read everybody's posts around here the more I am glad I am a member of 2 different Focus Communities...
Decals may be tacky...but a non-functional hood scoop is even more so...
So you must think the SAP wings are tacky too then? They are non-functional, all stock wings on all stock cars are, unless your car can go 200mph they are non-functional, just for looks, like my scoop. My scoop will be functional next year anyway, no point in keeping it in the closet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FociZX4ST View Post
IMHO...that is way too much money, I don't even think Ford charges that. It's your money though. The overlay decals are not tacky, you can't even tell unless you try really hard to pull them off...

Sorry man, no offense, poor choice of words. I just not a fan of sticker for some reason, stickerphobia or something. This is more of a buy for those that want a really unique emblem matched to their car. I agree, $70 is expensive, but for the really unique items sacrifices have to be made. It doesn't bother me, I make $550 a week but if I can get it cheaper by doing a group buy then better. I will be contacting the manufacturer and I will get back to you guys with a price.