View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 12:26 PM   #22
focuztyle
Focus Addict

Fan#: 28785
What I Drive: Built ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 focuztyle Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (14)
First time I required a tune, I had installed the Roush, which was supposed to be bolt-on with a computer flashed included, but once I dynoed it at a steeda meet it only made 146 HP; I was upset to say the least. I had looked around an decided to give him a call. I had never taked to him at this point and hes already helping me over the phone on how to make the car safe to drive until he flew to tampa, Fl and met up with three foci, including me, tuned all cars in a weekend and I ended up with 248HP after he tuned it.

I beat the hell outta the car until I decided to go balls out and build it, I set it up and he drove to South Florida and picked up the car, trailered it to NC, built it, tuned it, tested it and trailered it back to me in Fl with a whopping 413HP modified and built Roush manifold running a Comp turbo.

Even if you have a problem, because shit always break when you race cars, he will guide you through the datalogging so he can read the factors and better assist you on what to do or look for. So, even if hes not there, it's almost like he IS!

I have never tuned with Fswerks, so I can't tell you bad or good thing about them, but I have dealt with Tom and will never go anywhere else for tunning because of the GREAT service!

I have said this many times, but Thank you Tom

Rich
One-off Crew member #1